We'are Open: Mon - Sun 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
  • Call Us

    (559) 709-5638

  • Send us mail



Do I need a CA Number?

If you have noticed a CA number on other commercial vehicles and are wondering if need one, we have some answers.  The California Highway Patrol provides companies with a Carrier Identification Number (CVC Section 34620) that is must be obtained…

Do I need a MC Number?

In addition to the USDOT Number, companies are sometimes required to get an MC Number as well. The “MC” portion of these registration digits stands for “Motor Carrier” number. This number is also administered through the FMCSA and grants Operating…

Do I need a USDOT Number?

If you own and operate a commercial vehicle and either transport passengers or haul cargo using interstate commerce, you must have a USDOT (US Department of Transportation) number. USDOT Number is a unique number given to your company after you…